USAID Energy Security Project
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)  and the largest USAID project in Ukraine so far. The ESP is implemented by a USAID Contractor, Tetra Tech ES, Inc., a California-based leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. 
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP is working closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is looking for a Procurement Specialist who will support Energy Security Project (ESP) with the administration and management of procurement activities, including performance improvement projects and procurement for the project office needs. The position will report to Procurement Manager. This is a full-time position based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Draft RFPs, RFQs and other types of solicitation document;
- Publish RFPs and RFQs on tender websites, newspapers, etc.;
- Conduct market research;
- Negotiate with vendors prices and other contracts terms and conditions;
- Take part in the evaluation committees and draft supporting documents;
- Draft contracts;
- Maintain and archive procurement files;
- Assist throughout the whole tender process to the Procurement Manager as required;
- Liaise with the finance department;
- Liaise with vendors and subcontractors to collect the required information and documentation;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree, preferably in finance or business;
- At least three (3) year of administrative, procurement management experience on donor-funded projects with preference for USAID-funded project management experience;
- Experience in procurement focused on ensuring compliance with established rules and regulations and Ukrainian laws preferred;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment that reflects positively on the ESP program;
- Knowledge of FAR and AIDAR preferred but not required;
- Must have excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively use computer software including the full Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in Ukrainian and English;
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a brief cover letter with the title of the position in the subject line to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
There is no deadline associated with this position, Tetra Tech may fill the position when a qualified person is found.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/ or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/energysecurityua/