Analyst on Information and Statistical Reporting on the Course of COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign in Ukraine
To support the MOH efforts, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded a five-year contract for Safe, Affordable, and Effective Medicines for Ukrainians (SAFEMed) to Management Sciences for Health (MSH) in September 2017.
SAFEMed applies health system-strengthening best practices to create evidence-based interventions and strengthen Ukraine’s pharmaceutical system in line with the MOH’s health care reform objectives.
SAFEMed has three primary project objectives working in unison towards achieving sustained epidemic control given constrains related to COVID-19:
1) Strengthening governance within the pharmaceutical sector of Ukraine.
2) Optimizing the financing of the pharmaceutical sector and
3) Increasing the availability and appropriate use of medicines in Ukraine.
The main task of the Consultant is to provide technical support to the MOH of Ukraine in the process of daily data collection and analysis based on information and statistical reporting on the course of COVID-19 vaccination campaign in Ukraine.
- Conducting daily information analysis based on reports from institutions involved in COVID-19 vaccination process in Ukraine.
- Providing technical support to the MOH of Ukraine in daily information and analytical reports preparation on the course of COVID-19 vaccination campaign in Ukraine.
- Providing technical support to regional immunization coordinators and regional structural health units to prepare daily information and analysis reports on the course of COVID-19 vaccination campaign at the regional level.
- Technical support of the MOH of Ukraine in conducting analysis and regular updating of information on health care providers involved in COVID-19 vaccination process.
- Cooperation with the MOH of Ukraine and NHSU in terms of data analysis and verification on COVID-19 vaccination to be entered into e-health system (EES).
- Providing proposals for improving the process of input, collection and analysis of COVID-19 vaccination data to be entered into e-health system (EES).
Report on the preparation of information and analytical reports on the course of COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
Report with proposals for improving the process of input, collection, and analysis of COVID-19 vaccination data to be entered into EES.
Higher education (preferably medicine, economic).
- Good interpersonal skills – demonstrating ability to successfully work with internal and external partners at all levels of responsibility
- High level of computer literacy, including knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to perform technical work
- High level of self-organization, ability to work on result
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks to meet the requested deadlines with heavy workloads and limited time resources
Monthly reports on deliverables status. Report directly to SAFEMed STA on Supply Chain
Duties performance location
Kyiv, Ukraine MoH and/or SAFEMed office in Kyiv, Ukraine with no business trips.
Qualified candidates may apply to SAFEMed mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The position is open till filled.