Are you efficient and detail-oriented? Are you interested in working in an international environment? Do you want to help active youth develop their projects?
As our administration officer, you will be one of the backbones of the Ukrainian-Danish Youth House. You will help our young and growing organization expand and thrive, and make sure that the administration of the Youth House runs smoothly. You will also be coordinating our activity grants and support, overlook and control the execution and reporting of the granted projects. You will be part of our small and engaged team in Kyiv, but also collaborate with our colleagues in Denmark. We hope you will take active part in our group where we help each other and emphasize a good working environment.
The Ukrainian-Danish Youth house is a platform for young people from Ukraine and Denmark that supports youth participation, democracy, and creativity. Based in Kyiv, we offer a creative, democratic platform for everyone between 16 and 35 years of age to engage, facilitate and support youth projects and activism across our countries. The Youth House is formally steered by a consortium consisting of the Danish Youth Council and the Danish Cultural Institute. More info: https://theyouthhouse.org/
- Day-to-day administration tasks related to the secretariat and the running of the Youth House;
- Coordinate grant applications and communicate with applicants;
- Follow up and support the granted projects and control of reports;
- Support logistics for the Youth House’s activities, local users and international guests;
- Manage procurement, prepare related documentation, and liaise with vendors;
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR procedures;
- Manage implementation of administrative policies and procedures to ensure that the Youth House is well maintained, and the team has all the resources to implement programming;
- Assist with managing bills, expenses, and accounting on activities in Ukraine;
- Maintain inventory supplies and promotional materials;
- Support the Youth House activities and participate in the program whenever relevant;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions;
- Experience with similar tasks in civil society organizations;
- Strong command of Ukrainian and English;
- Experience with transparency and collaboration;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience with youth work is an asset;
- Strong intercultural and communications skills.
What we offer:
- An entrepreneurial family-like workspace, where you will be part of shaping the youth house as the project grows;
- An international environment with a comfortable office in the centre of Kyiv;
- A full-time position with a one-year contract, with a possibility of prolongation;
- Salary 25.000 UAH (net);
- Health insurance.
How to apply:
Send your CV and letter of motivation in English as separate files with “Administrative Officer” in subject line to Roman Tyshchenko at email@example.com. The deadline for application is June 27th at 23:49.
Should you require additional information, you are welcome to contact House Manager Roman Tyshchenko at firstname.lastname@example.org or Director Julie Arnfred Bojesen at email@example.com.