The EU funded technical assistance project “Support to Ukraine for Developing a Modern Public Health System” is implemented by a consortium led by GFA Consulting Group during the period May 2019 to May 2023.
The national junior non-key expert will support these activities:
• Amending donor selection and deferral criteria.
• Supporting the development of a system for post-donation reporting of illness consistent with COVID-19.
• Amending blood establishments’ operational guidelines (testing, processing, storage and distribution) to ensure blood and blood products safety including convalescent plasma.
• Conduct four webinars to disseminate and train relevant blood establishments teams on developed knowledge.
1. Algorithm for donor acceptance during pandemic is defined and established.
2. Standard laboratory biosafety practices guidelines developed.
3. Four training webinars conducted.
4. Educational and awareness materials on blood establishments operations during COVID-19 and donor selection and deferral criteria.
5. Presentations at webinars delivered
- University degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to this assignment;
- 4+ years professional experience in the area of blood safety, blood transfusion, methodological guidance;
- Professional experience related to targeted trainings.
Proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services). The expected number of working days is up to 25 working days. Please send your CV to email: email@example.com untill 23.06.21.