The EU funded technical assistance project “Support to Ukraine for Developing a Modern Public Health System” is implemented by a consortium led by GFA Consulting Group during the period May 2019 to May 2023.
The national junior non-key expert will support these activities:
• Preparation of educational and awareness materials on COVID-19.
• Conducting four webinars to disseminate and train relevant blood establishments teams on developed knowledge.
• Developing risk mitigation strategies for staff and donor exposure to COVID-19.
• Educating and updating blood establishments’ personnel on COVID-19 detection, prevention and control.
1. Four training webinars on COVID-19 detection, prevention and control conducted for blood establishments’ personnel.
2. Strategies on risk mitigation for staff and donor exposure to COVID-19 developed and implemented.
3. Educational and awareness materials on COVID-19 prepared.
4. Presentations at webinars delivered.
- University degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to this assignment;
- 4+ years professional experience in the area of blood safety, blood transfusion, methodological guidance;
- Professional experience related to targeted trainings.
Proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services). The expected number of working days is up to 40 working days. Please send your CV to email: [email protected] untill 23.06.21.