Chemonics International Inc. is looking for a qualified professional to fill the position Service Delivery Trainer.
The United States Agency for International Development in Ukraine (USAID/Ukraine) has awarded Chemonics International a contract (“Ukraine Democratic Governance East Activity” or “DG East”) to support USAID/Ukraine’s objectives of promoting inclusive civic identity, common civic values, and a unified Ukraine by addressing the divisive impacts of Russia’s aggression, cases of far-right Ukrainian nationalism, and the consequences of ongoing armed conflict through increased citizen participation, improved service delivery and more responsive governance. DG East purpose is to strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in Eastern Ukraine and to (1) develop greater acceptance of a shared civic culture based on common values and understandings, and (2) increase participation to improve Ukraine’s governance and reform processes and help to resolve community problems. Activities across the two objectives are implemented across five project offices: Kyiv, Kramatorsk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol, and Kherson.
Title: Service Delivery Trainer
Length of Assignment: Short-term
Estimated LOE: 25 LOE (including two regional travel days to Kherson)
Dates: o/a June 14, 2021 – August 31, 2021
The Trainer will develop customized educational programs covering the topics as detailed below, including materials. The Trainer will deliver the trainings in an online format the designated ASC staff.
• Develop the following training modules:
1. Focus on the client: how to get results for clients (2-day training on the service standards for ASC staff and the basicсs of building effective communication with customers for 2 groups of 12 participants);
2. Successful communication: how to get results together and satisfy the needs together (2-day workshop on communication skills, basics of conflict psychology and constructive dialogue with clients for 2 groups of 12 participants);
3. Emotional detox: how to avoid burnout at workplace (2-day training on burn-out prevention and management of emotions for 2 groups of 12 participants);
4. Document circulation: efficient docflow, better results (1-day training on storage and archiving systems, personal data and their handling, creating and circulation of documents for 2 groups of 12 participants);
• Develop pre-test and post-test questionnaires to examine the change and improvements in skills and knowledge of the ASC staff;
• Conduct eight sessions - six two-day and two one-day training sessions for 24 ASC staff, as detailed above.
• At least 5 years of experience in conducting trainings for ASCs staff or relevant field;
• Knowledge of the Ministry of Economic Development service delivery standards for ASC customers;
• Experience in designing and delivering customized trainings to ASC staff, or similar training to Local Governance Entity (LGE) staff and personnel;
• Similar successful projects implemented for international donor organizations;
• Ability to write in English and Ukrainian documentation appropriate for the named deliverables in a concise and clear manner;
• Awareness of regional context in Kherson, Kherson region;
• PE registration is highly desirable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
with the subject line: “Service Delivery Trainer-Kherson”
by 18:00 on Monday, May 31, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Only selected candidates will be contacted and shortlisted for an interview.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”