Under the supervision of the Administrative Officer, Administrative assistant / Accountant will assist him/her in the following tasks: accountancy and reporting under Ukrainian legislation; accountancy on MdM standards; administration tasks.
- Generate, print and file logs on accounts.
- Keep correct records of settlements, document and reflect in accounts.
- Properly reflect in accounts all operations on the movement of goods and payments.
- Do bank statements in the accountancy programs.
- Prepare MdM mission national staff salary amounts
- Calculate leaves and sick leaves and tax amounts for all national staff
- Calculate taxes for insurance payments for MdM mission staff
- Collect and record all data needed for staff payments.
- Prepare, organize and control all payments to MdM mission national staff
- Prepare, organize and control payment of expenses related to the daily operation of Kyiv office after verification that purchase procedures are respected
- Prepare, verify with Administrative Officer and give to Fiscal authority all reports according to Ukrainian legislation.
- Perform other tasks from supervisor related to his/her work.
Human Resource Administration Management
- Share the vacation requests for the base with the HR Officer
- Prepare leaves orders
- Record all documents related to the staff in accountancy and ensure all staff documents are compiled properly and signed
- File all HR documents, with special care given to staff files archiving according to the instruction of HR Officer
- Following up and update MdM mission national staff HR’s administrative archives: personal documents, leaves follow up, payment sheets, etc.
- Register and control terms and amounts of charges and taxes paid
- Prepare orders for business trips and calculate per diem
- Inform Tax service regarding recruitment of new employees
- Inform Social Security Fund regarding sick leaves to request funds for its covering by Social Security Fund
- Guide new staff on the procedure of obtaining the visa and residency permit (on request)
Legal and administrative management
- Keep Administrative Officer informed about any modifications in the procedures
- Conduct visits to the state agencies for receiving information or clarifications for any administrative issues when needed
- Prepare Mission requests for any purchases related to the base (on request)
- Prepare service contracts
- Manage smooth communication with vendors
- Participate to meetings with the general coordinator and Administrative Coordinator
- Perform other additional activities that do not contradict this Job description on request of Administrative Officer
- Do ad hoc translations
Academic background: Degree in finance or related field
- Advanced Russian and Ukrainian
- English advanced (written and oral) is an advantage
Computer requirements: Competency in MS Word and Excel; 1C 8.2.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 1 year accounting/finance/HR experience.
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure, and with short deadlines
- Necessity to manage priorities and to adapt them daily according to the context
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment-
- Ability to listen and share decisions
- Sense of humor
- Good writing and communication skills
- Team player
- Alignment with principles and ethics of Medicos del Mundo
- Fixed term contract (with possibility to extension);
- Salary according to the MDM salary Grid;
- Medical insurance.
- Full -time job
- Location: Kyiv
Deadline for applications - 23rd of May, 2021
Every application unanswered within 15 days after deadline must be considered as desestimated.