Young Professionals “Jumpstart” Initiative: duration 12 months
Health policy priority setting is a key focus for SAFEMed and encompasses the development of HTA capability in Ukraine along with the governance and institutional structures required to operationalize the concept. While many countries have adopted HTA, there are many variations in HTA implementation across Europe, which means that the HTA roadmap should be specific to the context of Ukraine.
Following the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine’s approval of the HTA Procedure in December 2020, institutionalization of HTA gained further momentum in Ukraine. The SAFEMed Project will continue to support capacity building around HTA, creation of a positive list of medicines through public funds, supporting decisionmaking through evidence summaries and protocols and bringing in stakeholders together to facilitate discussions around best implementation models for local context based on international practices. Creation of the HTA independent Agency and implementation of the Roadmap towards it will be key major activities in the upcoming year.
Scope of Work:
- Support activities in line with the HTA Roadmap;
- Support activities in the project annual implementation plan within the HTA work stream;
- Support activities related to creation of the positive list for the medicines;
- Develop evidence summaries for certain clinical questions when needed;
- Support capacity building activities, organization of webinars, stakeholder events etc.;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular update on activities, achievements and timelines in the HTA Roadmap;
- Creating reports of capacity building events;
- Analysis and report on medicines with respect to positive list creation;
- Evidence summaries for certain clinical questions on EML.
- A graduate degree in medicine or pharmaceutical sciences;
- An excellent command of English and Ukrainian languages (oral and written);
- MS Office (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
- Proactive working style;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Critical thinking;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Collaborative approach and team spirit;
- Productivity and accountability;
- Ability to analyze, process and synthesize a big amount of information and data;
- Fast learner and open mindset;
- Stress resilient.
The interested candidates are invited to send their CV to [email protected]