The purpose of the USAID Economic Resilience Activity is to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine. Resilience is “the ability of people, households, communities, countries, and systems to mitigate, adapt to, and recover from shocks and stresses in a manner that reduces chronic vulnerability and facilitates inclusive growth.” This activity aims to improve the economic resilience of eastern Ukraine through accomplishing the following objectives:
- Inclusion: building the capabilities of vulnerable populations to capitalize on entrepreneurial and MSME economic opportunities;
- Growth: helping micro, small and medium businesses innovate, invest, and expand markets; and
- Transformation: working with coalitions and leaders to articulate a vision for the future and put in place a modern, diverse, SME-friendly economy.
By accomplishing these objectives, the economy of eastern Ukraine will be more diversified, more integrated with the rest of Ukraine, less dependent on Russia, and the region’s residents will be better equipped to compete for the jobs of the future, thereby improving the economic resilience of the region. The activity will work primarily in the Donetsk and Luhansk oblast—together known as the “Donbas” region—but will also be active in the surrounding oblasts and throughout Ukraine as required to achieve the objectives.
About the job
The Human Resources Assistant guides the process from creation of the scope of work through issuing of the Independent Consultant Agreement (ICA) and maintaining, verifying, and recording all hiring and performance related data and documentation in TAMIS. The is based in one of the ERA offices in Mariupol/Kramatorsk/Sievierodonetsk and reports to HR Manager.
- Maintain full HR cycle for preparing Independent Consultant Agreement (ICA) from Reviewing the Scope of Work and budget developed by Technical Lead to get fully signed ICA : 16 step-by-step actions;
- Maintain a personnel files in TAMIS on the ICA, including all documentation collected;
- Notify any other candidates that another candidate was selected, once the top candidate has returned their signed ICA;
- Complete Oracle ID Request Form to request assignments in Oracle
- Process payment requests as deliverables are received from the ICA, and add documentation to the Assignment record in TAMIS;
- Ensure compliance with DAI policies, support the hiring procedure and recruitment of national consultants in ERA in close coordination with HR Manager and hiring manager ensuring that recruitment is done as per DAI Field Operational Manual and USAID operational standards and policies;
- Other HR duties as required by manager.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At least 1 year work experience in Human Resources/Finance/Administration related departments
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image;
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus;
- Computer literate with e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet experience;
- Advanced MS Office user
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian is required.
All applicants must fill in the necessary information about yourself using the link below and attach a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English
– > LINK <–
Closing date for applications: April 11, 2021
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine