· University degree, preferably in the field of social science, project management, humanitarian faculty or related fields
· Experience in organizational development, organization transformation, change management for at least 3 years
· Experience of work in non-governmental organizations or organizations providing humanitarian assistance would be an advantage
· Excellent level of written and spoken English, with the ability to translate
· Experience in project management and/or branch development
· Work experience in international context is an asset
· Strong networking skills and relate well with colleagues and partners
· Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
· High level of motivation for self-development and high rate of self-education
· Readiness for business trips domestically and abroad.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Activity organization and coordination of local branches in the regions.
· Being a contact person for coordination, communication and methodological support of local branches.
· General monitoring and evaluation of the activities of local branches, participation in development of monitoring and evaluation tools.
· Regular visits to local branches to ensure the implementation of program activities in accordance with the work plan and monitoring and evaluation tools.
· Participation in the development, implementation and monitoring of policies, procedures, standards and other tools to ensure the organizational development of local branches.
· Support of and participation in BOCA and Mobile Training Teams – related processes.
· Create and administer mapping of Branches capacities, assets, services, activities and needs – a collective process for mapping which Branches have strengthened which capacities -“Branch development dashboard”.
· Organization of trainings for local branches, OD Dept staff and other participants on organization development topics
· Support in Statutory process of URCS (processing meetings of National Board and Presidium, Congress)
· SAF integration into URCS Systems and Branch Development Framework
· Knowledge on the humanitarian context and social needs in Ukraine
· Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel
· Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 28.02.2021 at email@example.com.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.