IFES шукає консультанта з кібербезпеки. Далі англійською:
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES), a non-profit international organization, supports citizens’ right to participate in free and fair elections. Our independent expertise strengthens electoral systems and builds local capacity to deliver sustainable solutions. As the global leader in democracy promotion, we advance good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials, and by empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 145 countries - from developing democracies, to mature democracies.
Cybersecurity remains a critical and pressing issue in Ukraine. Successful cyber-attacks could have an irreparable impact to electoral integrity, damaging the foundation of trust in the electoral process and tampering with citizen’s democratic rights. IFES has worked diligently with a range of security and electoral actors to ensure that electoral cyber-infrastructure is updated and protected, that civil society has the tools they need to protect themselves, and that Ukraine is constantly learning, adapting, and being vigilant to increasingly sophisticated attacks by malevolent actors.
IFES is seeking a qualified Cybersecurity Consultant to support the activities of the Cybersecurity component in Ukraine. The consultant will work closely with the Cyber Team and Ukrainian cybersecurity stakeholders.
Period of performance: February 15 – December 31, 2021
Number of billable days: 100
Scope of Work:
- Develop training modules, training materials, manuals on Cybersecurity, Cyber Hygiene, and others designated by IFES cybersecurity and election-related topics (training materials, tools for training, webinars, including providing expertise for the BRIDGE workshops);
- Conduct TOTs, training, and webinars when requested by IFES;
- Participate in developing the publications, reports, and analytical materials together with IFES Cybersecurity Team and/or other experts;
- Communicate with stakeholders and provide expertise per their request;
- Participate in official events on behalf of IFES;
- Travel on behalf of IFES when requested.
- Package of Training materials (Agenda and curriculum, PowerPoint presentations, Facilitators Notes, Handout materials, Pre- and post-tests for training);
- Reports after the training, meetings working groups, and other events;
- Texts of publications/assessments/analytical reports etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in cybersecurity or another relevant field;
- Experience in conducting training;
- Experience in working with public authorities and/or non-governmental organizations is an advantage;
- Experience in conducting research and analysis, writing publications is an advantage;
- Awareness of the political situation in Ukraine;
- Ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously in a short time and without constant control, as well as a high level of self-organization;
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and letter of interest, with “Cybersecurity Legal Consultant” in the subject line, to Maksym Palamarchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org copying Kateryna Polishchuk at email@example.com by no later than February 8, 2021.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.