DAI, a global consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC, USA, seeks to fill multiple positions to support an upcoming USAID Bridging the Line project in eastern Ukraine.
The project team will focus on building confidence and connections among Ukrainians in both the government-controlled areas and the non-government-controlled areas on key economic and environmental issues. The COP will either be located in eastern Ukraine or in Kyiv with regular travel to the east.
DAI is seeking experts in:
- Trade promotion
- Investment facilitation and capacity building
- Water resource and energy management
- Forest and wildlife conservation
- Urban and rural planning
- Engineering feasibility and pre-feasibility studies
- Gender and social inclusion of marginalized groups
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Project administration, operations, human resources, financial and grant management, with experience on USAID-funded contracts preferred
- Degree from an accredited university in the related field of expertise is required
- A minimum of five-year experience in the desired position
- Experience working on USAID or donor funded projects
- Fluent English (reading, writing, and speaking), in addition to Fluent in Russian and/or Ukrainian
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a CV in English via email to [email protected] by December 31, 2020. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
All program positions will be contingent upon DAI being awarded the project and the donor approving all proposed candidates.