Anti-Corruption Sectoral Working Group Administrative Assistant for NACP (STTA) Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Corruption Prevention (NACP), including strengthening its institutional capacity. The Consultant will support NACP in leading coordination efforts of International Technical Assistance (ITA) in combating corruption in Ukraine. According to the SCMU decision, NACP will be responsible for coordination of International Technical Assistance in the anti-corruption reform in Ukraine sphere through coordination with the Development Partners (DPs) and supervision of the whole AC sectoral reforms. The main objective of technical support to be provided within the framework of this assignment is to strengthen NACP capacity required for the effective implementation of its role as a national agency leading development of national anti-corruption policy, facilitation and coordination of effective implementation of national anti-corruption strategy and state programs, as well as of international obligations of Ukraine in anti-corruption field, ensuring effective donor coordination mechanisms in anti-corruption field as well as alignment of internal institutional development of NACP with expected achievements in the above mentioned areas. Expected level of effort is up to 120 days expert days.
- Assist in establishment of the framework for regular and effective communication and coordination between NACP, DPs and ITA projects working on AC issues.
- Organization of DPs coordination meetings and round tables, assisting with the Steering Committees organization.
- Draft minutes of the coordination meetings, round tables, Steering Committees and other events.
- Assist in AC Strategy and the State program monitoring and reporting improvements (establishment and maintenance of framework monitoring system for all relevant stakeholders – to be led by NACP).
- Coordinate transparent reporting, regular status updates on the funded activities.
- Map DPs projects ensuring transparency, accountability and result tracking.
- Assist with communication and promotion to ensure proper visibility of DPs activities.
- Assist with coordination of the AC SWG and TSWGs operation.
- Assist with inter-ministerial and inter-projects coordination (if needed).
- Address other DPs coordination and alignment issues
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in public administration, international relations, economics, finance or relevant field;
- At least 1 year of experience in international technical assistance project or in international relations department of a governmental agency or any other relevant sphere;
- Advanced computer literacy; good command of Excel and/or other tools helping to improve effectiveness and planning;
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills, ability to communicate effectively;
- Proven organizational skills; good analytical skills;
- Proactive, results-driven approach, track record of successfully working in reform-driven environment;
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously with minimum supervision but within the respect of given constraints and guidelines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, advanced English language knowledge require
*Deadline for applying for this position – October 22, 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI[email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com