Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF Ukraine is looking for:
BASE & FACILITIES (Severodonetsk)
- Plan vehicles movements, track individual trips, and ensure implementation of security measures.
- Track consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities (office, store, etc.).
- Check and ensure the maintenance of fund’s rented premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings and security conditions. In this sense, make inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of rented facilities.
- Perform maintenance of logistics equipment for IT, and other office equipment. Inventories and the reallocation of equipment.
- Maintain stock for office run and consumables for apartments. Checks the quality of the work carried out on all project’s equipment (office, apartments, vehicles).
- Prepare orders for his sector activity, do the follow-up, check their proper reception and state.
- Participates in trainings at the request of the line manager.
- Responsible for safety arrangements (performing the instruction sessions; making the schemes, signs, providing the security means, registration of instruction sessions) in cooperation with the Logistics Manager.
- Fill in the way bills and check the correspondence to delivery notes from the supplier.
- Registering journals: transport, spare parts.
· Desirable University degree.
· Essential 4 years previous experience in logistics position.
· Intermediate in English (oral and written), fluent in Ukrainian and Russian.
· Computer literacy and phone equipment user-knowledge.
· Stress Management
Closing date: October 16, 2020 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).