Terre des hommes Ukraine (Tdh) announces a call for offers to select The Entrepreneurial Education Trainer. The Entrepreneurial Education Trainer will provide training for the 30 VEI teachers in Mariupol, Donetsk region and Sievierodonetsk, Luhansk region. Enterprise education is seeking to foster self-esteem and confidence by drawing on the individual’s talents and creativity, while building the relevant skills and values that will assist students in expanding their perspectives on schooling and opportunities beyond. Methodologies are based on the use of personal, behavioral, motivational, attitudinal and career planning activities. Entrepreneurship education equips students with the additional knowledge, attributes and capabilities required to apply these abilities in the context of setting up a new venture or business. Entrepreneurship education programs create high job satisfaction and enhance life status. Higher levels of entrepreneurship education achievement lead to higher earnings and reduce the level of unemployment.
The required services include:
- To produce a methodological training handbook comprising tools and modules for ToT to be used by VEI staff in their work with students;
- To develop 2 (two) documents: (1) Business Plan Template and (2) Review Criteria for Selection of small experimental learning projects developed and implemented by VEI students using Digital Fabrication Workshops (DFW) and/or other available resources;
- To design 2-days workshop for VEI staff on education, entrepreneurship, employability skills for youth.
- To conduct two (ToT) trainings, one in Mariupol, Donetsk, one in Sievierodonetsk, Luhansk region, for 30 VEI staff (education professionals) to deliver a program for basic education in employability skills, financial management and business development.
- To provide feedback and recommendations to VEIs on VEIs-business cooperation;
The offer will include:
- Personal name, contact details: address, phone number, email address.
- CV and industry experience, customers
- Financial offer.
Interested candidates can send their offers to: 36 Pushkinska street, floor 3, Kyiv, Ukraine
or PDF format by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can request additional information at the email address specified above.
Deadline for submission of proposals: October 16, 2020, 16:00 hours.