Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
HR Fin Assistant (Sievierodonetsk)
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Finance & HR Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative and ensure compliance of all project contracts with mission contract guidelines.
- Manage and follow up on office stationary items and hygiene items inventory and requests.
- Manage and follow up movements and accommodation and hotel bookings for project visitors.
- Manage project Cleaners. Follow up on their weekly schedule and daily tasks, ensure office supplies list for needed items is reported on weekly basis, ensure hygiene standards are implemented by them and monitor their performance and evaluations.
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
- Collaborate with PAM in Kyiv coordination office in preparations and following up on new hires agreements, and current staff contracts renewals.
- Manage and follow up HR database by creation of electronic files and maintain staff documents, creation of staff files in HR software and maintain accurate and complete information and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Support the HR Fin Manager in the recruitment process when needed.
Finance & Accounting:
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Assist the Finance & HR Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the HR Fin Manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Finance & HR Manager and/or the Accounting Manager.
- Comply and implement finance guidelines in the project.
- Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential 2 minimum to 4 maximum previous working experience in administration, HR and / or finance.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs.
- Ukrainian, Russian and good level of English language is a must.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Results oriented
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork spirit
- Commitment to HR & Finance guidelines
- Stress Management
Job location: 10 Fedorenka Str., Sievierodonetsk, Luhansk Region.
Type of agreement: Civil law agreements (3 months extendable with Labor Agreement).
Closing date: 17th of September 2020 (due to the urgency of this position; the cv’s will be reviewed on regular basis and recruitment process can be finalized before the closing date of the position). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.