Senior Project Management Consultant for NACP (STTA) Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Corruption Prevention (NACP), including strengthening its institutional capacity. The Consultant will support NACP in development and implementation of the new approach to NACP internal management system and organizational culture. In particular, the consultant will support incorporation, development and implementation of the project management approach and assist with building of the NACP Project Management Office. As a result of the consultant’s support, NACP projects teams and project managers will be able to assess, plan and launch new projects independently. Expected level of effort is up to 120 days expert days between September 21, 2020 and March 31, 2021.
- Develop training materials and agendas for trainings on Project Management for the NACP leadership and staff taking into account particularities of the NACP mandate and way of operations
- Provide advice on forming projects implementation teams and identification of project managers
- Conduct trainings for NACP staff on Project Management: projects planning and implementation (various methodologies of project management); planning of individual projects by teams; risk management and mitigation; monitoring and control of the projects implementation; implementation of projects in multi-project environment, tools for minimizing conflict of resources
- Conduct trainings for project managers on building Project Management Office – main tasks, processes and responsibilities
- Mentor project teams within the framework of individual projects implementation
- Provide assistance in putting in place systems of initiation/launching of the new projects, projects planning system and unified projects monitoring/control and reporting system
- Provide other assistance in building NACP project management system and strengthening respective institutional capacity
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in project management, public administration, business administration, law or other relevel field;
- Over 3 years of experience on project management positions in business corporations;
- Over 3 years of consulting experience on project management for national level governmental agencies;
- Experience of cooperation with International Technical Assistance Projects and international donors
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines (time-management, reporting, negotiations skills);
- Fluency in Ukrainian, at least intermediate-level English language knowledge required
*Deadline for applying for this position – August 31, 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com