Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the National Agency of Ukraine for Civil Service (NAUCS). NAUCS requires Senior IT Advisor for NAUCS/ MGT project “Digitalization of Civil Service Personnel Selection”. Senior IT Advisor will provide IT-consultations on technical specifications, development (and verification of the proposed) technical solutions and assessment thereof for compliance with the Ukrainian requirements to informational technologies development. Advisor will lead the group of experts who will provide methodological and IT support aiming to digitalize the standard procedure for competition for the positions in the civil service. Expected level of effort is up to 75 days expert days between August 17, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- Development of the Terms of Reference for the service on software redesign for the available system for knowledge assessment within the NAUCS selection procedure
- Development of Technical specifications for the hardware to hold online tests, interviews and storing audio and video materials + development of the Terms of Reference for procurement of software licenses to hold videoconferences
- Facilitation of IT developers work and testing of the modified software to eliminate possible failures
- Analysis of bottlenecks and providing recommendations on improvement thereof; development of the applied software interface for the new software and hardware system (optional)
- Processing requests for modification of requirements, analysis and description of impact to the available requirements for modeling the business processes
- Participation in meetings with key stakeholders (interdepartmental task force) with subsequent submission of minutes of the meetings to the project Manager
- Coordination and close collaboration with the NAUCS’ and the MDT’s legal and IT departments
- Specialist or Master’s Degree in business, technics, IT or related academic/ technical area, or the equivalent work experience
- Over 5 years of experience in business analysis in IT
- Understanding of the software development methodology (software lifecycle)
- Experience in development of technical specifications (terms of reference or specifications of requirements to the software) for IT projects, development of technical documentation, composition of manuals
- Ability to outline, comprehend and translate business requirements to IT solutions
- Experience in client communications (refinement of requirements, presentations)
- Experience in task management systems (task monitoring systems)
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines efficiently
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with external and internal partners and build relations
- Experience with Ukrainian Government agencies and representatives thereof (preferred)
- At least five years of experience in technical/ IT projects managements
- Experience introducing IT systems in Ukraine’s public sector
- Fluency in Ukrainian and intermediate level of competency in English is a requirement
*Deadline for applying for this position – 21 August 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com