Training Materials Development Expert for NAUCS (STTA) Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine.
Training Materials Development Expert for NAUCS (STTA)
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the National Agency of Ukraine for Civil Service (NAUCS). NAUCS requires an expert on training and methodological materials development to establish training and methodological materials for key target audiences. The Expert will develop user-friendly manuals which will enable using the settings of the electronic platform hosting the digitalized (online) standard procedure of the competition for the positions in the civil service. Expected level of effort is up to 75 days expert days between August 17, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- Analysis and approval of the content of the developed electronic platform hosting the digitalized (online) standard procedure of the competition for the positions in the civil service with the requirements for the electronic platform users;
- Amending the content of the electronic platform aiming at ensuring the respective format, consistency, methodology and visualization (based on the discussions with the developers of the electronic platform);
- Tailoring the training and methodological materials for the online presentation, including development of backgrounds, headlines, infographics, disclaimers, manuals, etc.;
- Transferring the approved and tailored content to the electronic platform hosting digitalized (online) standard procedure of the competition for the positions in the civil service;
- Ensuring quality control for placement of online manuals and supplementary materials at the electronic platform hosting the digitalized (online) standard procedure of the competition for the positions in the civil service.
- Provision or updating of the respective methodology and ensuring efficient evaluation, knowledge assessment and creation of electronic certificates for successful completion of the online tests, tasks, collection and compilation of statistical data of the applied program and tests, and reporting
- Participation in meetings with key stakeholders (the NAUCS, the NAUCS Expert-methodologist, IT developers, etc.) and reporting to SACCI
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, technics, IT or related academic/ technical area, or the equivalent work experience
- Over 3 years of experience in organization and development of electronic training courses, manuals and professional development curricula
- Experience in development of content strategy, designing and drafting scenarios of the online courses, electronic manuals, electronic training materials, etc.
- Experience of working with training/ content management systems and educational environment management based on such systems
- Experience in client communications (refinement of requirements, presentations)
- Experience in task management systems (task monitoring systems) is preferred
- Ability to outline, comprehend and translate the requirements to the training and methodological materials to the electronic platform solutions
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines efficiently
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with external and internal partners and build relations
- Experience with international projects, Ukrainian Government agencies and representatives thereof (preferred)
- Fluency in Ukrainian and intermediate level of competency in English.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 5 August 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com