The TB Europe Coalition (“TBEC”), non-profit foundation registered in the Netherlands, is pleased to announce a call for expression of interest for the position of Lead Consultant in a group of consultants which will develop Online course based on the tools developed by TBEC within the TB-REP 2.0 project, considering the broader context of the global and regional developments in the framework of the implementation of the current tasks of the Global Fund Multi-Country Program “Advancing People-Centered Quality TB Care – From the New Model of Care Towards Improving DR-TB Early Detection and Treatment Outcomes” (TB-REP 2.0).
The objective of the assignment:
To design the 5-day Online course with the team of consultants. The team of consultants who will work on the development of this Online course will consist of a Lead consultant, an Assistant consultant, a consultant on design and/or video editing, and lectors who will prepare and present video lectures upon designated topics.
The Online course will consist of one online module per one day plus one additional day will be designed as follow-up facilitated discussion with all of the participants (CSOs partners of the TB-REP 2.0 project) in November 2020 based on the results of previous working days. The general length of each module should be no more than 1 – 1,5 hours, including videos, lectures, presentations, case studies, and homework readings. At the end of each online module, participants should be proposed to pass online quizzes.
Lead Consultant – is responsible for the Online course architecture, methodological development, transforming the TBEC tools into the interactive learning format and general course supervision and facilitation.
The scope of work:
- Assistance and advice on choice for interactive learning platforms for the online course;
- Preparation of the standard layout of the presentation template and coordination for the slide proofreading for each presentation and materials;
- Preparation of the course agenda and detailed outline for each module, including agreeing of the outline for each video presentation and support to the lectors on development and launching of online modules, supervision of the module development;
- Facilitation of the interactive discussions and group exercises.
- Preparation of the logic (written scenario) and methodology for the case studies and homework readings, quizzes, and design of the pre- and post-course testing systems and final online course students and teacher’s assessment form.
- Development of the competency framework for the online course.
- Oversight on the course development and supervising course preparation in all stages (develop and track schedule checklists).
- On-job assistance to the lectors involved in the online course development process: guidance tools/learning library and resource toolkit, facilitators note, etc.
- Design of the certificate template.
Duration of the assignment:
The work is expected to start after signature of the specific agreement for individual consultancy services.
The duration of agreement is August 2020 - December 15, 2020
- Individual consultants are invited to submit expression of interest for the consultancy services mentioned above.
- TBEC offers the following type of cooperation:
- Consultancy Agreement with an Individual Consultant/Expert. The Consultant will be responsible for the payment of taxes according to the laws of his(her) country of residence. Remuneration will be paid in US Dollars, so consultant shall have a USD bank account.
- The contract will be awarded on the competitive basis to a Consultant/Expert with the highest qualifications and meeting all requirements described in Terms of References (ToR). Consultant will be evaluated based on the qualifications.
- Consultancy fee for a given assignment will be based on the cost of the final product and will be negotiated with a Consultant/Expert with the highest evaluation results.
Your expression of interest should contain the following documents:
- Overview of proposed approach to the assignment, including:
ü CV with proven experience and qualifications (in Eng/Rus, not more than 3 pages).
ü Motivation letter (in Eng/Rus, not more than 3 pages), clearly describing:
- Existing experience in the area of the proposed assignment
- Example(s) of previous work that demonstrate capability to complete the assignment, links that demonstrate e-learning products.
Failure to meet this requirements will lead to automatic disqualification of application;
- All documents for expression of your interest should be submitted electronically to Anna Medvedenko, Administrative Officer, TBEC, at the following address email@example.com
- The deadline for receipt of your expression of interest by e-mail indicated in paragraph 5: August 7, 2020, 6 PM, Kyiv time. Late proposals will be rejected.
- Selected candidate will be contacted by August 10, 2020.
- The evaluation and selection will be conducted through procurement procedures set out in the TB-REP2.0 sub-grant agreement between TBEC and PAS Center, as a TB-REP2.0 Principle Recipient of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and are aligned to the World Bank Guidelines. Questions regarding procurement procedures as well as other related to the topic of the current request can be addressed to Anna Medvedenko, Administrative Officer, TBEC, at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
 All the short-listed Consultants/Experts will be included in the TBEC Consultancy pool for potential future cooperation according to the Consultants’ expertize.