ДП «Медичні закупівлі України» шукає product owner.
The state-owned enterprise «Medical Procurements of Ukraine announces vacancy for position of PRODUCT OWNER, Project “E-Procurement».
Expected scope of work:
- Detailed business-processes analysis, description and transformation
- Target IT-architecture (both software and hardware) and solutions design
- Collection of requirements, their analysis and consolidation
- Project risks and constraints analysis
- Project risk mitigation planning
- Market research
- Organization, control of development and implementation processes
- Supplier relations management / contract management
- Oversight of IT-solutions development and deployment
- Making sure the company’s staff is trained and ready to use the tools (when it is needed)
- Planning and control of transition from existing systems to target IT-architecture
- Target IT-architecture elaborated and approved
- IT-solutions implemented according to plan
- Major data flows and business-processes digitalized
- Master data synchronized (integrated) with other IT-solutions in healthcare
- Employees of the company fully aware, trained and using implemented IT-systems (when it is needed)
- Higher education in the fields of IT, finance, engineering, management or other relevant field
- Work experience of at least 10 years of leading complex transformation projects, major IT systems implementation and/or project management
- Understanding of key procurement processes
- Proficiency in English
- High level of motivation and pro-active civil position. Our candidate is decent, with zero-tolerance against corruption, and has motivation to be a part of massive changes and medical system transformation.
Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to letter email@example.com . Subject line should contain “PRODUCT OWNER, Project “E-Procurement ”.
Establishment of SOE ‘Medical Procurements of Ukraine’ is a further step in the implementation of the recently updated concept for the reform of the procurement of medicines and medical products.
In the future, the newly created state-owned enterprise will purchase medicines under strategic programs (vaccines, infectious diseases, national programs) with state budgetary funds. In addition, it will work with the market to reduce prices, make pools of local purchases, conduct purchases under framework agreements, form and maintain electronic catalogues, as well as increase the level of professionalism in the procurement of medicines and medical products