The focus of the evaluation will be effectiveness ( the extent to which project activities resulted in the positive change and achieved intended outcomes) and sustanability ( how project outcomes will endure after completions) The evaluation will be shared with partners and stakeholders
the intended users of the evaluation are the EU as the donor and International Alert to learn -lessons from the project ( both implementation and also project and consortium management ) Findings of the evaluation may be shared with Project partners , including local and interntional CSOs, to inform thier context analysis and programming
Objectives of the Evaluation
Underprining the evaluation will be the following targeted questions :
1. Have the right things have been done? ( relevance, effectiveness)
2.Have things been done well? ( relevance, effectiveness, impact)
3. What results have been achieved ?( effectiveness, impact, cost/effectiveness)
4. How could things be done better in future?
5. Are the result sustainable ?
6. Do the result compare with the alternative interventions to achieve similiar objectives? ( relative effectiveness, impact, cost/ effectiveness)
more detailes in addition.
Please send youe CV including daily rate and links to a previouse reports to ITopal@international-alert.org till 17.07.20