Молодший асистент з комунікацій та звітності для IFES.
IFES is a non-profit, non-partisan international organization. As the global leader in democracy promotion, IFES advances good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials; empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process; and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 135 countries, from developing democracies to mature democracies.
Since 1994, IFES has played a significant role in promoting electoral, administrative and legal reform in Ukraine. In cooperation with partners in Ukrainian civil society and the Central Election Commission (CEC), IFES is working to foster dialogue on electoral reform, build the capacity of local NGOs, institutionalize best practices in training election officials and ensure more equal representation in the electoral process for disadvantaged populations, especially women, representatives of national minorities and persons with disabilities.
IFES is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Junior Communications and Reporting Assistant. This position is based in Kyiv for a period of three months, with the possibility of extension. IFES Junior Communications and Reporting Assistant will work closely with IFES Strategic Communications and Reporting Assistant and IFES Senior Project, M&E and Reporting Officer and will provide support to key communications, reporting, and M&E processes.
MAIN DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing support with designing, drafting and editing documents, including promotional materials, communication documents, project reports and project correspondence in both English and Ukrainian;
- Assisting in development of materials for IFES Ukraine external outreach platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube accounts;
- Assisting in administration of IFES Ukraine website;
- Drafting articles and success stories on IFES Ukraine program activities;
- Providing support with organizing and updating IFES multimedia files—photographs, videos, printed materials—as well as stakeholder contact information;
- Assisting with designing and implementing M&E activities, maintaining files and collecting/compiling M&E data for activities;
- Assisting in maintaining program tracking and reporting tools;
- Providing logistic and administrative support to select programmatic activities;
- Translating written documents and providing verbal interpretation for staff as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Ukrainian, and Russian required;
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- High attention to details;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- An undergraduate (fourth year) or a graduate student, or a recent university graduate ;
- Experience in managing databases in Mailchimp, social media and editing websites (HTML, CSS; Wordpress) will be an advantage;
- Experience in writing and M&E will be an advantage
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Lightroom will be an advantage;
- High proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
All interested candidates should send their CV and a half-page cover letter in English with “Junior Communications and Reporting Assistant” in subject line to Valeriia Zhyman (vZhyman@ifes.org) copying Maksym Palamarchuk at (mPalamarchuk@ifes.org) no later than July 5, 2020.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.