Terre des hommes Ukraine is recruiting a Case Management Officer for its field office in Mariupol, Donetsk region, covering operations in Azov area, Donetsk region.
Start date As soon as possible
Contract 7 months, local contract (no expatriate benefits), full-time contract, renewable.
Location Mariupol, Donetsk region with field travel in the region.
We encourage local candidates to apply.
Deadline for applications is July 06, 2020
Tdh is operating through the two offices in Mariupol (Donetsk) and Severodonetsk (Luhansk). Tdh supported over 120 schools in the rayons along the contact line to develop child-friendly spaces. Over 600 education specialists were trained in the methodology Movement, Games and Sport (https://childhub.org/uk/mgs) and continue to use it in their activities with children. More than 200 child protection specialists were trained in Child Protection Minimum Standards, contributing to raising awareness of the need for child-centered social services.
Tdh continues to support the development of the local institutions and communities to offer PSS activities and friendly environment to children, while also providing direct support to individuals and groups in order to cover gaps in the protection services for children and their families.
For more information, please check https://www.tdh.ch/en , www.facebook.com/TdhUkraine/
The Case Management Officer supports the direct implementation of the “Psycho-social wellbeing and inclusive community environment for children in East Ukraine” program ensuring the provision of PSS support for children/adolescents and case management services for child mine/ERW victims, children in need of protection.
• Together with the Project Manager, ensure the establishment and implementation of work plans, setting clear targets and activity plans.
• Follow the case management steps ensuring that each step is properly implemented and documented in the individual’s file.
• Ensure registering and regularly update cases in the Case Management Information Management System as well as hard copy.
• Support individual cases, when necessary, and provide regular monitoring of all aspects of case management services.
• Provide technical advice on cases and psychosocial support. Facilitate peer-to-peer support groups where appropriate.
• Map existing specialized services and make sure that the referral pathway is up-to-date to facilitate beneficiaries’ access to services in conjunction with that shared by the Child Protection Sub-Sector Working Group.
• Ensure case information and data is collected systematically and accurately.
• Ensure implementation of information management protocols, particularly in terms of confidentiality of data (including data base).
• Ensure regular communication with the Project manager on activities’ updates, achievements and challenges via meetings, reports and ad hoc communication upon request and needs. Flag urgent issues when they arise.
• Follow up on administrative and logistical procedures connected with the accomplishment of the planned activities.
• University degree (at least bachelor level) from an accredited educational institution in social science, development, humanitarian studies or a related discipline;
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
• Experience of working in a highly collaborative environment with minimal direct supervision in complex regional setting;
• Expertise in at least one of our priority areas: child protection, migration or/and access to justice.
• Background and interest in innovation will be an asset.
• Excellent command of written and spoken Russian and Ukrainian. Fully proficient in writing and editing.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and motivation in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Case Management Officer” in the subject line of the application email.
Child Safeguarding Policy:
To commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including: Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose. All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply, and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for the period of the recruitment only.
Due to an anticipated high number of applications, Tdh is not able to respond to every applicant individually. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.