Офіс Regional Investment Projects Facilitation оголошує низку вакансій.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary:
SURGe will provide technical assistance to selected communities in pilot oblasts to improve their investment governance, so that communities have capacity to select and prioritise public investment projects based on citizen needs, and are able to efficiently implement these projects. These approaches will be then institutionalised at the national level.
The expert team will be deployed to the Ministry of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine.
The goal of the reform initiative: communities and regions drive local investment that creates jobs and enhances regional economic capabilities.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for the following experts:
1. Public Investment Projects Adviser who will be responsible for capacity development and advice to pilot communities/regions on design, funding and implementation of investment projects based on community needs.
2. Policy, Legal and Capacity Development Adviser who will be responsible for capacity development and advice to national stakeholders, pilot communities/regions on policy and legal aspects of regional and local development.
3. Local/Regional Development Analyst and Public Finance Adviser who will be responsible for capacity development and advice to pilot communities/regions on socio-economic analysis, development programming and public finance management for improved investment governance.
The experts will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Regional Investment Projects Facilitation team.
Level of effort: full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is 6 months with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on June 19, 2020 to the following address: [email protected].
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV in English (max. 2 pages);
2) Applicant’s letter of interest in English (max. 500 words).
Please ensure to state the title of the vacancy in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.