The purpose of the US Agency for International Development (USAID) Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure in Ukraine Activity is to strengthen the resilience of Ukraine’s critical infrastructure from cyberattacks by establishing trusted collaboration between key cybersecurity stakeholders in the government, private sector, academia, and civil society.
The activity aims to achieve this goal by implementing the following activity components:
1: Strengthen the cybersecurity enabling environment
2: Develop Ukraine’s cybersecurity workforce
3: Build a resilient cybersecurity industry
Together the above components will improve short-term cybersecurity resilience in Ukraine and establish a solid foundation for long-term cybersecurity independence and leadership. Lessons and best practices from key critical infrastructure sectors will extend to all parts of the public sector, as well as to the private sector and civil society.
About the job
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager manages all aspects of the monitoring, evaluation, and learning process, including development of indicators, setting targets, data collection, entry, and analysis, visualization, and reporting. The MEL Manager will be responsible for assessing and reporting progress toward achieving key results as agreed to in the MEL Plan and Annual Implementation Plan. In close collaboration with the technical leads, the MEL Manager will identify data inputs, sources, and formats required for monitoring and reporting progress, and for promoting collaboration and effective knowledge exchange among project implementing partners and external stakeholders. The MEL Manager will work closely with the CLA Manager to ensure that M&E data contributes to learning. Finally, the MEL Manager will be responsible for producing visuals for presenting project results against targets to the client and key partners and other audiences as needed.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Develops MEL systems and plan. In consultation with the COP, technical leads, CLA Manager, make necessary modifications to indicators, targets, and the MEL plan.
- In consultation with the HO, procures and manages data collection tools and services and data entry and visualization software.
- Oversees and ensures timely and accurate collection and entry of data.
- Works with IT Specialist to ensure adherence to data protection and privacy standards and regulations in collection, storage, and transmission of data.
- Trains technical team members or other relevant staff in using collection tools they are responsible for using to compile data related to interventions they oversee.
- Oversees the design and implementation of evaluations that assess overall project impact.
- Supervises the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) team
- Report on progress against targets according to established schedules.
- Supports the COP in all technical documentation and reporting processes as requested
- Analyze data for and produce donor-requested reports with high-quality and easy to understand visuals.
- Work with grants team to determine indicators that apply to grant and appropriate grant-level targets.
- Support capacity building in M&E practices for project beneficiaries and partners.
- At least nine years of experience in M&E management for international development projects
- At least four years of experience with data reporting for USAID and/or other donors is required
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience in survey design and development
- Expertise in database management and data analysis
- Experience with using statistical software, including SPSS, Stata, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Strong writing and reporting skills
- Proficiency with desktop publishing
- Bachelor’s degree or highern international studies, statistics, mathematics, or a related research field preferred
- Fluent English and Ukrainian/Russian is required
Contract length: 12-months employment agreement with a possibility of extension
Salary Level: We offer a competitive market-based salary level for candidates with relevant experience.
Duty station: Kyiv
Start date: ASAP
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: May 31, 2020 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine