Проект з протидії корупції в Україні шукає аналітика.
International Technical Assistance Analyst for SCMU
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E). MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
In January 2020, a SACCI beneficiary, the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (SCMU), became the responsible body for registering international technical assistance (ITA) projects in Ukraine. The Government of Ukraine (GoU) and development partners (DP) are committed to streamlining and simplifying the project registration procedure and other procedures related to project implementation as well as coordination of ITA projects. SACCI and the Expert will support SCMU to simplify and streamline the ITA registration process, develop the ITA information management e-platform, and link it to a to-be-developed GoU-DP three-tier coordination mechanism.
The assignment will be split into two phases and the following services will be provided:
Phase 1 with a level of effort (LOE) of up to 45 days:
- Review and analyze similar ITA registration processes/procedures in international best practices;
- Prepare a report on the ITA registration process under the current Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Resolution #153 (CMUR#153) and after adoption of proposed amendments to CMUR#153;
- Facilitate the finalization of a revised registration process based on DP input and comments;
- Develop business and functional requirements for an electronic system for ITA registration and monitoring and provide recommendations to automate/digitize the process of registration/re-registration, monitoring, and accreditation of implementers;
- Contribute to drafting and finalizing amendments to CMUR#153 based on combined SCMU and DP input and general agreement.
Phase II (contingent upon the successful completion of Phase I and adoption of the amendments to the CMUR#153) with up to 45 days of LOE:
- Analyze capacity of the current ProAID web-portal for ITA coordination against business and functionality requirements. In coordination with SCMU and DPs, consider and develop an approach for its improvement;
- Contribute to development of ToRs for ProAID web-portal developers;
- Support SCMU, sectoral ministries, and DPs in establishing ITA coordination processes and procedures at SCMU and sectoral levels to ensure compatibility of ITA information collection and management;
- Contribute to the development of CMUR#153 amendments on e-registration of ITA projects/programs, accreditation of implementers, and monitoring electronic submission of reports.
Expected level of effort for Phase I and Phase II is up to 90 expert days between May 18, 2020 and August 31, 2020.
- Specialist / Master’s degree in law, political science, public policy, public administration or other relevant field;
- Over 5 years of demonstrated work experience on public sector accountability issues (government entities or non-governmental organizations);
- Experience cooperating with state institutions at the national level and knowledge of the international technical assistance sector is a strong asset;
- Knowledge of and experience with project management and software development processes;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines (time-management, reporting, negotiations skills), business process reengineering (BPR), Client-Server application, and quality assurance;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, at least intermediate-level English language knowledge required.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 15 May 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.