SAID Economic Resilience Activity to strengthen our team in Donetsk and Luhansk region, we are looking for a qualified consultant on the online mentoring program.
USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business and community development in eastern Ukraine. The conflict has left eastern Ukraine’s infrastructure badly in need of repair, investment, and reorientation. ERA will work with regional stakeholders to mobilize the investment needed to address the region’s infrastructure needs.
To strengthen our team in Donetsk and Luhansk region, we are looking for a qualified consultant on the online mentoring program.
About the job
The mentor has to provide individual (group or mixed) online business consultation, mentoring to 15 beneficiaries from vulnerable groups (micro- and small business representatives from Donetsk, Luhansk oblast and South of Zaporizhzhya oblast) in the sphere of anti-crisis planning and online sales.
The mentor is responsible for delivering new skills and knowledge that the participants (representatives of enterprises that were created by persons from vulnerable categories - temporarily displaced persons, veterans, persons with disabilities, etc.) did not have before but need them in their future work and for creating a new business strategy for beneficiaries.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- 8 one-hour online mentoring sessions for 15 unique beneficiaries (to each one)
- Preparation to each online mentoring session
- Hand out materials for participants of the mentoring program are provided to the Training coordinator
- Mentoring plan of action for each beneficiary 2-3 pages (MS WORD format) is produced, agreed with the beneficiary and approved by Training Coordinator
- The pre mentoring questioner is designed by a mentor.
- The main effort in each strategy should be made on anti-crisis planning and online sales.
- The finalized strategy by each beneficiary and provided for approval to the Training Coordinator too.
- The minimum list of skills and knowledge to be obtain during the mentoring process by beneficiaries
EXPECTED OUTPUT AND OUTCOME:
- Conducted and facilitated 8 one-hour online mentoring sessions for 15 unique beneficiaries (to each one);
- Beneficiaries gained knowledge in anti-crisis planning and online marketing;
- 15 reports, mentoring action plans for beneficiaries are written, each report includes analyze, summary and recommended strategy to each beneficiary;
- New business strategy is established for each beneficiary.
To be successful in this role we expect you to have proven experience and capability in conducting individual (group or mixed) online business consultation in the business environment, work in with documents and reporting; have experience in compliance procedures
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Minimum of five years in conducting individual (group or mixed) online business consultation in the business environment.
- Coaching / facilitation experience of at least 3 years.
- Capable of developing and maintaining a logical, useful archive of documents and managing document flow on a daily basis.
- Excellent communications skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- A genuine interest in learning USAID/international terminology and methods related to international donors.
- English speaking/writing/reading: Good or fluent
- Work experience with internationally funded projects preferred;
- Experience with USAID or other international donors will be a significant advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to succeed in a multi-cultural environment
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: April 24, 2020 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine