«Лікарі без кордонів» шукає Infection Prevention and Control Supervisor.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
Infection Prevention and Control Supervisor (Zhytomyr) - COVID-19
· Together with expat IPC manager, finalize training materials and SOP’s on the IPC (including: triage, PPE, cleaning materials and procedures, ventilation, waste management of PPE) materials available in MSF repository and after the comparing those with the Ukrainian MoH regulations, and adapting those to the local context.
· Facilitate correct translation of above mentioned materials to Ukrainian, and prepare printing materials (leaflets, posters, guidelines etc.). Distribution of materials to counterparts and beneficiaries.
· Direct involvement in assessments of hospitals and other facilities indicated by project, writing reports with proposals on needs and improvement requirements per each location.
· Together with expat IPC manager Implement SOP’s, train/coach medical and logistics staff, and supervise implementation of IPC procedures.
· Conduct follow up visits to identified facilities which were provided with trainings/coaching and prepare field visits reports on implementation of IPC procedures.
· Get on job training on above mentioned with a view to lead those processes independently (training/coaching, presentations, follow up on implementation of IPC SOP’s and Guidelines).
· Regular review of al IPC related documentation and required adaptation if/when situation changes and continuous refreshment trainings in identified facilities.
· Supervision of IPC related technical works (minor construction/improvements, installation of temporary structures, installation of equipment etc.), and monitoring of proper functioning of those.
- Desirable University degree in Infection Control.
- Essential 4 years previous experience in similar relevant position jobs.
- Desirable experience in construction/engineering.
·Upper Intermediate in English (oral and written).
- Computer literacy.
- Strong knowledge in Infection Control Field.
- Stress Management
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn, get and share experience
Type of agreement: Civil law agreement for 3 months.
Closing date: April 21, 2020 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).
Monthly gross salary (before taxation): 26664 UAH.