Policy and Re-engineering Area Lead у проектний офіс адмінпослуг при Мінцифрі.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the Ministry of Digital Transformation to improve public services design and delivery to citizens.
The goal of the reform initiative: citizen have access to high-quality public services online.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Policy and Re-engineering Area Lead: an experienced project manager who will be working with the Ministry of Digital Transformation and will lead a team of lawyers to ensure that administrative services are re-engineered (simplified and made more accessible for citizens).
The Policy and Re-engineering Area Lead will: in cooperation with the Ministry of Digital Transformation and SURGe assess citizen needs and define which services require re-engineering, participate in the development of the target state (how the service provision should be changed), manage the team of lawyers to develop the required legal amendments, coordinate these legal changes with various stakeholders, and provide legal support during implementation of the service.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Office for Administrative (Public) Services Reform.
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is until 30 June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
- Develop and coordinate re-engineering workplan for priority public services and ensure implementation;
- Direct and coordinate the team’s work in legal analysis and drafting;
- Elaborate Re-engineering Methodology to support institutionalization by GoU;
- Lead research of international legislation and best practices in citizen-centered delivery of public services;
- Lead interaction with public authorities in the process of re-engineering services, consult with and coordinate drafts with key stakeholders (central executive bodies of government, including ministries and agencies).
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Master degree in Law or public administration;
- 3+ years’ managerial experience in legal field;
- Advanced skills in legislative drafting, extensive experience in consulting with and coordinating drafts with key stakeholders (central executive bodies of government, including ministries and agencies);
- Working knowledge of process mapping and re-engineering of processes/services;
- Knowledge of legal framework for digitalizing public services and administrative procedure;
- Fluent Ukrainian and English;
- Citizen of Ukraine.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on April 20, 2020 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Policy and Re-engineering Area Lead in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.