Продовольча та сільськогосподарська організація ООН шукає координатора польового офісу.
Job Title: Field Office Coordinator - Azov Region
Expected Start Date of Assignment:4 May 2020
General Description of task(s) and objectives to be achieved
Under the overall supervision of the Budget Holder, the direct supervision of Programme Coordinator in Ukraine and in close coordination with the national and international technical and administrative FAO staff and consultants, the Field Office Consultant / Deputy National Project Manager will support the Field Office Coordinator/ National Project Manager East-Ukraine in the development and implementation of the FAO project in the eastern region of Ukraine, particularly the activities in the Azov region, coordinating from the project’s field office in Mariupol.
Specifically, the Field Office Coordinator will carry out the following tasks:
- Support the management of the FAO portfolio for East Ukraine, including project reports and workplan preparation.
- Coordinate the work of the project consultants in the Azov region.
- Participate in, and review activities related to agriculture production, extension services, cooperative development, technical/ vocational training, value chain development and marketing, agribusiness support.
- Lead activities on farmers’ mobilizations and information dissemination for the matching grant programme.
- Coordinate and organize training for project beneficiaries.
- Collaborate effectively with the project stakeholders supporting the project.
- Monitor and review the status of project activities in the field, and suggest corrective actions.
- Prepare analytical reports on project performance, draft interim and final narrative reports.
- Support field missions of FAO, UNDP, donors and partners to the Eastern region.
10. Undertake other duties as required
- Advanced degree (MSc or above) in relevant areas of agriculture
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in policy development/analysis related to agriculture
- Relevant experience in project implementation, capacity development and agriculture policy analysis
- Proven knowledge of the national agricultural policy priorities in Ukraine
- Proficiency in Ukrainian and Russian languages
- Working knowledge of English language
- Ability to deliver quality products timely