Фінансовий менеджер у проект USAID «ВзаємоДія (SACCI)».
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
The Finance Manager will support the SACCI program in Ukraine. He/she is responsible for the efficient administration of accounting, procurement, and reporting in the office. The position provides key support to the Chief of Party and Director of Finance and Administration on all management areas under their direct supervision. S/he will also collaborate with MSI HQ colleagues, technical personnel, subcontractors and international partner organizations, and local governmental partners.
The Finance Manager will report directly to the Director of Finance and Administration (DFA) and Chief of Party (COP).
- Ensure accurate and timely payment and recording of all in-country financial, accounting, treasury, and local tax transactions, as well as reporting and allocation of project costs.
- Implement systems of internal control that safeguard client’s assets and lead the process of implementing sound accounting procedures.
- Supervise handling, reconciliation and reporting of petty cash.
- Ensure cost effective and efficient procurement of goods and services in accordance with MSI and USAID procurement procedures, as well as security of valuable equipment.
- Generate regular project financial updates for office staff and financial managers at HQ
- Review procurement files to ensure their compliance with USAID, MSI, and local regulations
- Review grant budgets to ensure their compliance with USAID, MSI, and local regulations
- Prepare disbursement and receipt vouchers.
- Maintain records for all payments made to local vendors.
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT reports for the submission to the local tax administration.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Administration in the preparation of monthly staff payroll.
- Assist in properly recoding of all accounting transactions into the computerized accounting system – QuickBooks.
- Assist in recruiting of STTAs and LTTAs.
- Ensure compliance to MSI and USAID travel policies while issuing advances to field staff; facilitate timely liquidation of issued advances.
- Review field staff timesheets and ensure the accuracy of the information, including keeping track of the field staff annual leaves and sick leaves balances.
- Prepare service agreements and acts of acceptance for associates paid through GDIP.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting or other relevant area; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience (preferably at the multinational company).
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Experience with collection and analysis of accounting data.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian required.
** Application submission deadline is April 15, 2020 **
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com