SACCI Project in Ukraine шукає керівника групи з питань інституційного розвитку та громадської участі. Дедлайн - 15 березня 2020 року.
Institutional Development and Civic Engagement Team Leader
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Project in Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Project in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption efforts, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption. SACCI focuses particularly on strengthening capacity of the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption (NAPC) in implementing its key functions such as developing evidence-based national anti-corruption policies and strategies, providing oversight of the governmental institutions, developing and implementing anti-corruption measures, managing asset declaration collection and verification, enforcing conflict of interests, implementing whistleblower protection legislation, monitoring political party financing, and other functions. Other Government of Ukraine (GOU) institutions that SACCI supports include the National Agency of Civil Service and the Ministry of Digital Transformation.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
The Institutional Development and Civic Engagement Team Leader will provide leadership and manage SACCI project activities aimed at supporting key SACCI partner Government of Ukraine (GOU) institutional efforts to improve their performance in preventing corruption in Ukraine. Additionally, the Institutional Development and Civic Engagement Team Leader will manage and oversee the SACCI team’s activities to support initiatives of partner GOU institutions in their efforts to better engage citizens in anti-corruption activities and reducing public tolerance to corruption. Key SACCI partner GOU institutions include, but are not limited to, the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption (NAPC), the Ministry of Digital Transformation (MDT), and the National Agency for Civil Service (NACS). The Team Leader will contribute to SACCI program planning activities and reporting as well as closely coordinate and collaborate with other project teams that work in areas such as anti-corruption and IT policy development and implementation, communications, monitoring and evaluation, grants and administrative operations. The Team Leader plays an essential management role in contributing to overall project success.
- Manage, supervise, coordinate, and provide technical leadership of the Institutional Development and Civic Engagement Team as well as local and international partner organizations to ensure that all activities and deliverables are of high quality, on schedule, and reach project objectives and targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and cooperation with relevant counterparts, beneficiaries, and stakeholders and seek to engage them in SACCI interventions.
- Lead design and implementation of institutional development activities in support of GOU partner organizational efforts to improve institutional performance in preventing corruption. Knowledge of and experience with USAID’s Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) approach is a plus.
- Oversee and provide technical leadership and design of project interventions to engage the public (including youth and vulnerable populations), the mass media, and civil society organizations in anti-corruption activities such as public education, oversight, participation in decision-making processes, and corruption reporting among others.
- Provide technical input to and oversight of the grants program including development of the technical requirements and proposal evaluation.
- Provide technical guidance to SACCI grantees and subcontractors on implementing institutional strengthening and civic engagement initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and timely and complete submission of high-quality project documents, deliverables, and reports including the project annual work plan, periodic reports, as well as special reports and deliverables such as project fact sheets and success stories, and any other reports or deliverables.
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting on achieved results.
- Demonstrate diplomacy and leadership to foster an atmosphere of teamwork, productivity, creativity, fairness, equity, innovation, and support for diversity.
- Provide technical support to SACCI short-term consultants.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in public administration, business administration, political science, or other relevant areas.
- At least five (5) years of experience working on institutional development, corruption prevention, government accountability and transparency, and civic engagement. Familiarity with the Ukraine anti-corruption reform agenda and leading anti-corruption agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing effective accountability, transparency, public oversight, and anti-corruption approaches.
- Demonstrated successful experience in establishing strong working relationships among governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, including ability to engage stakeholders in dialogue, lead formal meetings, design and conduct trainings, and produce high quality analytical reports.
- Strong managerial and leadership experience.
- Experience with USAID-funded or other international organization projects is an asset.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent, and self-starter.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Ukraine.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and/or Russian and proficiency in English required.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 15 March 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.