Проект USAID SACCI шукає консультанта з проектування ІТ-систем. Дедлайн - 28 лютого 2020 року.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E). MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
The SACCI project provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Prevention Corruption(NAPC). SACCI assists the NAPC with strengthening institutional capacity and the capacity to implement core functions. One of the priority areas for the new NAPC team is design and launch of multiple IT systems and instruments for supporting key functions of the Agency – from verification of electronic declarations and automation of case management to protection of whistleblower information and automation of political party funding reports. NAPC has IT expertise and certain capacity, but it has to be significantly strengthened to ensure design and operation of the noted systems. One of the key areas is, amongst others, design of proper technical specifications, tender documentation, technical descriptions for software already developed or under development – all in line with Ukrainian national standards and regulations.
The Consultant will support the Project through the following activities:
· Verifying compliance of the design documentation (including detailed scopes of work) for software and IT systems and complex information protection systems with the requirements set in respective technical specifications, Ukrainian regulations and (if necessary) the respective international standards;
· Vetting compliance of the process of software development and IT systems and complex information security systems with the requirements set in and by Ukrainian regulations and (if necessary) the respective international standards;
· Consulting on information protection in the IT systems in compliance with the requirements set in and by Ukrainian regulations and (if necessary) the respective international standards;
· Advising on improving design documentation for software and IT systems including compliance with the requirements set in and by Ukrainian regulations and (if necessary) the respective international standards;
· Participating in development, clarification and review of technical specifications (scopes of work) and design documentation for program software and IT systems and their compliance with the requirements set in and by Ukrainian regulations and (if necessary) the respective international standards;
· Providing provisional conclusions on compliance of software and IT systems with the requirements set in technical specifications;
· Controlling the quality of design documentation for software, IT systems and complex information protection systems including against the requirements set in and by Ukrainian regulations and (if necessary) the respective international standards;
· Developing Project memos, information briefs, advisory notes and position papers on issues of software development, proper certification and information protection in line with Ukrainian legislation and (if necessary) the respective international standards;
· Participating in working meetings with partners and in negotiations related to development of software, IT and complex information protection systems, information security, design documentation, procedures and processes related to development, modernization and modification of the mentioned above measures;
· Participating in selection panels / tender boards to advise on selection of best value bids on software and IT systems development and related issues.
Expected level of effort is up to 80 expert days between March 9, 2020 and December 30, 2020.
· Specialist / Master’s degree in information technology, programing, IT law or other related areas;
· Over 3 years of experience cooperating with state institutions at the national level and local level on IT-related issues and knowledge of Ukrainian public service;
· Portfolio of at least 3 projects where the incumbent was the lead expert or part of an expert group furnishing required technical documentation for large-scale IT systems;
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines (time-management, reporting, negotiations skills);
· Fluency in Ukrainian, at least intermediate-level English language knowledge required.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 28 February 2018, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
STTA, IT Systems Design Consultant
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine