Project Manager will be responsible for constant monitoring of the roadmap and projects’ status; keeping and updating the project plans, roadmaps and other documents related to project management.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the Project:
In October, 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform Initiative and Position summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (eHealth) at Ministry of Health to continue the development of the central component of eHealth IT system and respective ecosystem.
The goal of the reform initiative is to provide government-guaranteed package of health care services of the enhanced quality to citizens of Ukraine for free.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Project Manager who will be responsible for constant monitoring of the roadmap and projects’ status; keeping and updating the project plans, roadmaps and other documents related to project management; attending meetings with internal and external stakeholders; preparing periodic reporting related to the projects’ performance.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is till June 2020, with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
- Engage and negotiate with all stakeholders from MoH and other entities to be aware of all projects being developed in healthcare sphere;
- Coordination of projects being developed in healthcare sphere to avoid overlapping in functionality;
- Consultations on the technical aspects of integration with eHealth system internal and external developers;
- Monitoring other projects technical readiness to integrate with eHealth system;
- Developing of the mechanics of interaction between other projects and eHealth system;
- Communication of eHealth development plans to other IT projects (not to double efforts in development and being aligned with other parties);
- Technical audit of IT solutions of other projects to consider their potential integration with eHealth system;
- Participating in the development of long-term product strategy (knowing about development plans and needs of MoH and other Ministries);
- Participating in forming the development backlog (in frames of potential integration), coordination of tasks and priorities with all stakeholders;
- General awareness over new IT projects functionality testing and quality parameters;
- Regular reporting to all relevant stakeholders about eHealth progress;
- Constructive negotiation with all stakeholders to identify their needs and plans (NGOs, IT companies, medical experts, government representatives and etc.);
- Risk management in IT development process to avoid any overlapping of functionality.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of project management for enterprise software development and software/client implementation for 5 years;
- Experience of managing a technical team of 10 people in at least 3 years;
- Proficiency of various project management techniques (agile/waterfall), software development and implementation;
- Working level of English proficiency;
- Knowledge of ITIL, DLC standards is an advantage;
- PM certifications (PMP, PRINCE etc) are an advantage;
- Citizen of Ukraine.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on 06 March 2020 to the following address: email@example.com.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV in English;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state «eHealth - Project Manager»in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.