«Medecins Sans Frontieres-Belgium» шукає медсестру.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
NURSE (ZHYTOMYR REGION)
- Know, promote, implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures - inpatient and ambulatory care.
- Regular visits to TB-Cabinets in Zhytomyr Oblast and beneficiaries’ homes.
- Ensures that beneficiaries with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort.
- Respect medical secret and confidentiality.
- Participate in health education of the beneficiaries (and family).
- Collaborate closely with MoH staff, doctors and nurses.
- Participate actively in regular team meetings.
- Carry-out and supervise administrative procedures and documents (fill in files, forms, consumption, statistics, etc.), ensure an appropriate written/oral handover, and report any problematic situations and cases that may arise. Fill in all necessary registers and files, participate in data collection and keep supervisors informed.
- Be part of a team that travels outside Zhytomyr and stays outside for 3-5 days a month.
- Essential nurse degree/diploma.
- Desirable 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGO’s.
- Fluent English desirable
- English language is desirable.
Location: 64 Berdychivska St., Huiva, Zhytomyr region.
Closing date: March 02, 2020 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).
Type of contract: CLA for 3 months extendable with labor agreement.