Консультант з питань антикорупційної стратегії та політики розвитку в Проект USAID «ВзаємоДія».
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E). MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
The SACCI project provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Prevention Corruption(NAPC). SACCI assists the NAPC with strengthening institutional capacity and the capacity to implement core functions.
Among key functions are the development of the National Anticorruption Strategy, development, review, and update policies, regulations, and guidelines related to conflict of interests, whistleblower protection, and other corruption prevention areas.
The Anti-Corruption Strategy and Policy Development Consultant (hereinafter “Consultant Consultant”) will work in close collaboration with NAPC and under SACCI supervision to support NAPC with development of the National Anticorruption Strategy, policies, regulations and guidelines on conflict of interests and regarding other areas of NACP mandate in line with Ukrainian legislation, European and international best practices.
The Consultant will provide advice and recommendations during the drafting process and support the process of consideration and approval of the document by stakeholders.
More specifically, the Consultant will provide the following technical assistance on SACCI’s request:
- Provide recommendations/contribution to NAPC and SACCI on the design of the National Anticorruption Strategy, policies, regulations and guidelines on conflict of interests and regarding other areas of NACP mandate upon SACCI request;
- Review drafts of National Anticorruption Strategy, policies, regulations and guidelines developed by NAPC and SACCI and provide recommendations;
- Participate in presenting the recommendations to stakeholders and promote further processing drafts by stakeholders (CMU, Parliament, etc.).
- Provide regular updates for SACCI on progress of the implementation of tasks;
- Provide assistance in other relevant areas and activities upon SACCI request.
Expected level of effort is up to 120 expert days between March 9, 2020 and December 30, 2020.
- Specialist / Master’s degree in law, political science, public policy, public administration or other relevel field;
- Over 5 years of experience in anti-corruption, transparency and integrity in the public sector (government entities or non-governmental organizations);
- Experience of work in state institutions at the national level and local level and knowledge of Ukrainian public service is a strong asset;
- Experience in developing anti-corruption strategy documents, policies, regulations and guidelines on conflict of interests, internal control, anticorruption units;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines (time-management, reporting, negotiations skills);
- Fluency in Ukrainian, at least intermediate-level English language knowledge required.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 25 February 2018, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.