The EU funded Project «Support to Ukraine for Developing a Modern Public Health System» forms part of the Ukrainian Reform Agenda, is seeking to recruit a Project Office Manager.
We invite the prospective candidates to join our team immediately.
We invite the prospective candidates to join our team immediately to apply for this position.
Main responsibilities are:
- Overseeing appearance and functionality of the office premises and equipment to secure uninterrupted flow of day-to-day business
- Maintaining and updating administrative and financial files
- Developing and maintaining close working contacts and relations with Ukrainian governmental authorities and state institutions, beneficiary and donor organizations involved in the TA project implementation re. project registration, accreditation of GFA, visa and regular project activity support
- Prepare monthly budget forecast and submit requests for operating funds
- Managing of up-to-date accounting system/records
- Monitor bank accounts and maintain bank documentation
- Review accuracy of invoices and ensure that all required supporting documents are properly filed
- Budgeting/assisting with budgeting of all project related events, works, services; assisting with/preparing requests for administrative orders
- Assist in preparation of employment and fee-based contracts of locally contracted personnel
- Carry out payment of salaries or fees to all locally contracted personnel.
- Successfully completed relevant university degree or equivalent education
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Pro-active, independent, and thorough working method
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Good data entry skills – Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Professional approach
- Team player
- Can work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to time constraints
- Proficient with standard MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Committed to the values of the European Union
- 3-5 years of experience in office management
- Experience in EU-funded project is an advantage.
Deadline for applications is February 22, 2020. The interviews with the shortlisted candidates will be organised on February 24. However, some outstanding candidates may be invited for the interviews before the deadline and the position can be fulfilled. Therefore, we invite all the candidates to apply at earliest convenience.
Please send your CV and your motivation letter to: Predrag.Duric@gfa-group.de