Експерт з комунікацій у Проект USAID «ВзаємоДія». Дедлайн - 17 лютого 2020 року.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Project in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption efforts, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
MSI is seeking a short-term Communications Expert who will be seconded to work in and for the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption. The core role of the expert will be to provide information and communications support to the NAPC in designing and implementing anti-corruption communications initiatives and highlight cooperation between the Agency and citizens of Ukraine.
The expert will participate in both SACCI and Agency initiated meetings and events upon notification.
Expected level of effort is up to 90 working days between March 1 and September 30, 2020.
In cooperation and under the supervision of the SACCI team, and at the request of the Agency, the Expert is expected to:
- Deliver information- and communications support to the Agency in traditional and digital media (including but not limited to press-support for the anti-corruption reform activities, managing the press and media outlets, monitoring the media impact of the events, and provision of collateral services);
- Participate in SACCI- and Agency-organized events, produce social media content for these events (prior, throughout and as follow-up), publicize the content to relevant social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.), managing the dialog with the social media followers and commentators.
- Coordinate with key target audiences (both governmental and non-government ones) on anti-corruption issues / activities that are supported by the Agency and by SACCI;
- Take part in training focal points and experts from state bodies who are responsible for anti-corruption communications [as needed];
- Assess effectiveness of anti-corruption communications, development of communications products for the Agency on the noted topics;
- Assist the SACCI team with issues of monitoring, evaluation and reporting on progress achieved by the Agency on implementing anti-corruption work in areas such as communications, outreach and other relevant aspects.
- Higher education in communications, public relations, journalism or other relevant fields;
- Over three (3) years of experience in or with government communications or comparable position in the private or civic sector;
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex communications projects / initiatives and communications campaigns;
- Prior experience with anti-corruption communications is considered a strong asset;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian is required. Working knowledge of English;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Understanding of web and social media landscape;
- Understanding of basic infographic tools & instruments.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 17 February 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com