CRISP шукає EVS волонтера.
CRISP is a Berlin-based NGO dealing with conflict transformation and political participation. CRISP contributes to peaceful conflict transformation with our work in post-war areas by facilitating workshops and seminars as well as implementing short- and long-term projects. In this process, our guiding principle is to adjust our projects to local needs. Our activities are targeting mainly young civil society activists interested in experience-based learning. With the use of simulation games enriched by role-play elements CRISP aims for a self-organizing, holistic, and highly hands-on learning culture.
1.05.2020 - 30.04.2021
Tasks of the volunteer:
* Assisting the team in administrative work
* Assisting in project related work (research, preparation, evaluation)
* Assisting in developing and conducting project related simulation games
* Assisting in social media and PR Tasks
How is the project financed?
Expenses are fully covered: CRISP provides 850 EUR per month. The accommodation/rent, living expenses, food&pocket money are to be paid from this sum. CRISP can organise the accommodation after agreement with the volunteer. Additionally, the program provides medical insurance, visa expenses, travel expenses (within a set limit).
Apply if you are aged 18 to 30 years and match the following criteria:
* Motivation to work in the civil society sector
* Motivation to work in intercultural contexts
* Very good English skills
* Good knowledge of MS-Office
* Residency in Ukraine
Requested but not obligatory
* Established contacts to civil society in Ukraine
* Experience in conducting trainings in the sector of non-formal education
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation and a CV (in one pdf with max. 3 MB) to Ms. Kateryna Pavlova: <email@example.com>.