Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the Project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform Initiative and Position Summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (SOE eHealth) at Ministry of Health (MoH) to support the development of the central component of eHealth IT system and related ecosystem.
The goal of the reform initiative is to provide government-guaranteed package of health care services of the enhanced quality to citizens of Ukraine for free.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Knowledge Base Manager who will be responsible for the process of bringing the existing eHealth documentation to the new structure, correcting inaccuracies, andsupplementing the missing parts in the data, provide support in setting up a platform for storing and maintaining documentation (Confluence or another Wiki-tool).
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to Team Lead.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is until 30 June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative Duties and Responsibilities (scope of work):
- Working with the ehealth team and external developers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Conducting interviews with key experts to fulfill the documentation.
- Align the existing documentation to the new target structure.
- Produce high-quality documentation which is in line with current practices and is appropriate for its intended audience (developers, administrators, business users).
- Gather usability feedback, analyze existing and potential content, focusing on possible improvements and reuse opportunities.
- Maintain and improve the approved documentation architecture.
- Creating and organizing the eHealth glossary and dashboard for it.
- Conducting consultations and participating at meetings on standards of technical documentation with SOE representatives and other interested parties.
- Working with the system for storage and management of documentation (Confluence and the like), defining documentation users’ roles.
- Creating an open interface for external stakeholders (developers, MIS representatives, patients).
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Linguistics (but with IT experience) or equivalent.
- 3+ years of working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Ukrainian (English level: at least Upper intermediate / B2, though Advanced is more preferable).
- Experience in creating API reference docs (OpenAPI) and developer guides.
- Ability to gather information from SMEs to produce content.
- Ability to deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English/Ukrainian.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Experience working with Atlassian stack tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with other Wiki engines is a plus.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on February 21, 2020 to the following address: email@example.com.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state “eHealth – Knowledge Base Manager” in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.