Проект USAID «Економічна підтримка Східної України» шукає HR Assistant.
USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business and community development in eastern Ukraine. The project works in particular with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the manufacturing and engineering sectors to promote innovations and expand to new markets across Ukraine, the European Union, and other destinations.
To strengthen our Human Recourses team in the Head Office, we are looking for a highly qualified Human Recourses Assistant for Kramatorsk.
About the job
In close coordination with HR Manager and HR Officer the Human Resources Assistant contributes with HR support to the project team according to the Ukrainian Labor Code, DAI’s policies and procedures and USAID requirements, including employment documents preparation, administration of annual leaves, close cooperation with the finance department.
The CMO will help to compliance with DAI policies, and local labor laws, support the hiring procedure and recruitment of national staff in ERA in close coordination with HR Manager and hiring manager ensuring that employment procedure is done as per DAI Field Operational Manual and Ukrainian Labor Code.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Collect employment documents, draft orders on employment and Employment Agreements for new hires to be ready before the start date.
- Coordinate with GDIP employment procedure for a new hire, manage a collection of employment documentation to be submitted to GDIP.
- Monitor Employees’ leave records in TAMIS, ensure that annual leave requests are submitted on time for financial administration.
- Tracking annual leave and complying between Ukrainian Labor law and TAMIS
- Draft orders on annual leaves to be submitted to GDIP.
- Collect and check timesheets’ accuracy in line with leave requests TAMIS.
- Assist in the organization of HR events in compliance with organizational procedures.
To be successful in this role we expect you to have at least 2 years work experience in Human Resources, including Ukrainian labor law adherence in personnel management, and efficient records keeping systems, at least 1 years’ experience working on USAID or other donor-funded projects
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, or related field
- Computer literate with e-mail, word processing, database, ERP systems, and spreadsheet experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge in English and professional level of Ukrainian is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work in the field
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience working in Eastern Ukraine
Contract length: 12-months employment agreement with a possibility of extension until August 2023.
Salary Level: We offer a competitive market-based salary level for candidates with relevant experience.
Duty station: Kramatorsk
Benefits: all benefits envisaged by the Labor Code of Ukraine, corporate medical insurance for employees and immediate family members.
Start date: February 2020
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: February 17, 2020 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine