Services Accessibility Senior IT Business Analyst who will be responsible for digital re-engineering of administrative (public) services, in particular technical design of new business processes and architecture for providing e-services.
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the Ministry of Digital Transformation to improve public services design and delivery to citizens.
The goal of the reform initiative: citizen have access to high-quality public services online.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Services Accessibility Senior IT Business Analyst who will be responsible for digital re-engineering of administrative (public) services, in particular technical design of new business processes and architecture for providing e-services, setting up technical specification for the interaction of information systems.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Office for Administrative (Public) Services Reform.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is 6 months with a possibility of extension. For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
- Digital re-engineering of administrative (public) services;
- Analyze information systems in public services provision;
- Technical design of new business processes;
- Architecture development for e-services provision;
- Technical specification development for the interaction of information systems.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or MSc degree in computer science or related field;
- Strong knowledge of building integration processes;
- Excellent knowledge of system analysis, business process analysis and optimization;
- 3+ years of experience in system engineering;
- Experience with typical integration patterns via DB, API, standard protocols;
- Experience in business, systems, and engineering process modeling; BPMN diagrams is must;
- Familiarity with broad methods and tools, including use cases, user stories, process models, data models, and scenarios is a plus;
- Familiarity with the public services digitalization agenda is an advantage;
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English;
- Citizen of Ukraine.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on February 07, 2020 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Services Accessibility Senior IT Business Analyst in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.