«Лікарі без кордонів-Бельгія» шукають перекладача з англійської.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
TRANSLATOR (ZHYTOMYR CITY)
• Translate documents from / to English language into Ukrainian/Russian one upon request.
• Translate discussions / meetings as requested.
• Always keep respect towards beneficiaries, collaborators, authorities, military factions and staff participating in discussions.
• Ensure confidentiality of all translation is maintained.
• Ensure neutrality and accuracy when translating.
• Declare any «conflict of interest» when asked to translate (e.g. personal involvement) which another staff member would be required for translation.
• Performing administrative tasks required by supervisor (arrangement of meetings, minute taking). Providing necessary feedback to supervisor following discussions and negotiations. Assisting with report writing (CF and Government required reports), ensuring that all meeting minutes are recorded and that translated documents are properly filed.
• Inform international staff about local customs, tradition, etc., that will help understand better the context and better communicate.
• Translator degree (English).
• Desirable computer literacy (word).
• Previous working experience required. Desirable with MSF or other NGOs.
• Two years minimum in a similar social job; experience with MSF or other NGOs, desirable.
• Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Location: 64 Berdychivska St., Huiva, Zhytomyr region
Type of agreement: Civil law agreement — 3 months (TEMPORARY POSITION).
Monthly gross salary (before taxation): 20523 UAH.
Closing date: February 7th, 2020 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).