Agriteam шукає Strategic Communications Manager для Кабінету міністрів України. Дедлайн - 31 січня 2020 року.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Reform initiative and position summary:
Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd. in cooperation with the British Embassy in Kyiv is looking for highly professional experts surrounding communications, to help the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in development of communication strategy, to produce content and teach civil servants to build capacity within the institutions.
Strategic Communications Manager will be responsible for planning campaigns in the framework of the communication strategy of the Government for the Cabinet of Ministers.
The expert will be based in Kyiv.
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Contract assignment is 1 year.
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
- Training on Strategic Communications component for the Cabinet of Ministers and for the press offices of ministries and key state services.
- Coordinating planning activities of ministries and key state services.
- Determining methods, instruments and resources that are to be used in communication campaigns.
- Development of communication guidelines on how to communicate with each of the identified audiences.
- Analysis of efficiency of communication campaigns held.
- Development of appropriate messages for documents, releases and other communication materials.
- Ensuring the development, monitoring and measurement of the required communication strategies, frameworks and policies.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant subject.
- Proven work experience as a communications manager or similar role for at least 10 years.
- Strategic communications coordination experience for at least 5 years.
- Human resources management skills.
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ukrainian, Russian and English fluent.
- Focus on problem solving - result orientation.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal), with a keen understanding of press relations and how to balance messaging and government priorities.
- Ability to balance and complete multiple projects and priorities, timely and accurately.
- Excellent thought leadership, strategic business acumen, and intellectual curiosity.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 31, 2020 to the following address: [email protected].
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Strategic Communications Manager (Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Interview with short-listed candidates will be conducted in English.