Agriteam шукає Anti-Crisis Communications Manager для Кабінету міністрів України. Дедлайн - 31 січня 2020 року.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Reform initiative and position summary:
Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd. in cooperation with the British Embassy in Kyiv is looking for highly professional experts surrounding communications, to help the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in development of communication strategy, to produce content and teach civil servants to build capacity within the institutions.
Anti-Crisis Communications Manager will organize work in the area of crisis management within the competence of the Office of Communications of the Government.
The expert will be based in Kyiv.
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Contract assignment is 1 year.
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
- Manage crisis communications for the Cabinet of Ministers, central executive authorities.
- Analyze previous experiences, factors and conditions affecting the emergence of crises and their consequences.
- Forecast crisis.
- Develop anti-crisis strategies. Hold responsibility for the relevance and improvement of anti-crisis strategies.
- Develop standards and algorithms for crisis situations that can be used by the staff members of the Office of Communications of the Government and state servants working in governmental communications.
- Develop protocols of communication response to different types of crisis situations that can be used by the respective individuals.
- Hold trainings on anti crisis communications for the respective individuals.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant subject.
- Proven work experience as a communications manager or similar role for at least 10 years.
- Anti-crisis communications experience for at least 5 years.
- Anti-crisis communications experience in governmental or non-governmental sphere will be an advantage.
- Proficient understanding of government communications and anti-crisis management best practices.
- Advanced English.
- Proactivity in performing functions assigned.
- Experience in delivering media and crisis trainings will be an advantage.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 31, 2020 to the following address: email@example.com.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Anti-Crisis Communications Manager (Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Interview with short-listed candidates will be conducted in English.