Представництво Датської Ради у справах біженців в Україні шукає Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer м.Слов'янськ.
Overall purpose of the role
Under the overall guidance of the MEAL Coordinator and direct management of the Base Manager, the M&E Officer will be responsible for the monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the projects maintain its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner.
MEAL Officer will support Livelihoods and Legal Assistance Programme team in the development of the specific programme M&E methodology and tools, conducting monitoring activities, gathering data from the field and follow up on activities in order to get feedback on the quality and relevance of the assistance, analyze data and write reports. MEAL Officer will be assisting the MEAL Coordinator in preparing Quarterly/Monthly reports on the LAP project’s progress and ensuring the programme quality of the LAP programme activities.
- Support in development of the M&E methodology for LAP that will be aligned towards “The Donor Committee for Enterprise Development” (DCED) guidelines, applied within M4P programmes.
- Support the development of the specific tools, guidelines, assessment forms, etc. that will help DRC to capture changes in market systems that benefit the poor and define attribution of the LAP interventions in terms of achieving these changes.
- Support the development of the specific tools, guidelines, assessment forms, etc. to assess the impact of value chain interventions in relation to the gender specific needs of the LAP target population (in accordance to the main principles stipulated by “Women’s Economic Empowerment” (WEE) guidelines.
- Assist the LAP team in designing market assessments of the target communities, development of relevant questionnaires, assessment forms, community passport/profiling templates, etc.
- Ensure regular reviews of the LAP log-frame, defining the results chains for the planned market interventions and adjustment of the initial indicators as needed, to measure suggested changes
- Organise regular workshops on monitoring evaluation and compliance in the course of the LAP implementation, to ensure all staff have the most up-to date understanding of the LAP M&E system and M&E plan.
- Work with external M&E experts that may be mobilised to support LAP M&E system development.
- Support LAP programme staff with output indicator performance tracker and produce IPT reports on a monthly basis as relevant
- Regularly undertake field monitoring visits
- Provide regular verbal and written feedback on field observations and monitoring findings to the MEAL Coordinator and relevant program staff
- Ensure that the LAP programme activities are compliant with DRC accountability principles
Required experience and competencies :
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience – preferably in social work, community development, non-governmental organizations, or civil society.Experience working with NGOs and/or the humanitarian sector, and use of data collection tools
compliance issues) or equivalent professional qualification
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
• Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes.
• Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
• Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
• Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
WHAT WE OFFER
Contract start date: February 2020
Work place: Sloviansk, with regular trips to the Severodonetsk office and field locations
Salary Level: H
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: January, 22 2020
LINK TO APPLY: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=156297&uiculture=en&MediaId=5