ADRA Ukraine шукає психолога.
Due to humanitarian response, ADRA Ukraine is providing humanitarian assistance to internally displaced people in 15 regions of Ukraine. ADRA Ukraine is currently looking for an experienced Psychologist for the Project.
Location: Svitlodarsk, Mironovske, Bakhmut, Avdiivka, Krasnogorovka, Mariinka, Luhanskoe with possible travels around Ukraine (GCA, NGCA).
Starting date: ASAP
Under the supervision of the Community Center Supervisor as part of a mobile team is implement a PSS program in the Donetsk region
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- ▪️ Reports to: Community Center Supervisor
- ▪️ Staff reporting to this post: None
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- ▪️ identify the most urgent pressing and psychological needs of the population, determines the ways to elimination the reasons that cause them;
- ▪️ assess the level of emotional and behavioral disorders of people who have suffered from a military conflict;
- ▪️ coordinate and plan their activities with the PSS coordinator and project management, filling in the relevant documentation;
- ▪️ make scheduled trips to coordinated locations within the mobile team in accordance with the work plan and schedule;
- ▪️ to plan, develop and carry out group work on psychosocial, corrective and restoration programs;
- ▪️ conducts psychological individual consultations: full consultation (45 to 90 minutes), after massage – express consultation (from 25 to 45 minutes), awareness (from 10 to 25 minutes), informing (up to 10 minutes);
- ▪️ participates in the implementation of measures aimed at improving the socio-psychological state of beneficiaries;
- ▪️ systematically analyze the feedback on the results of group and individual consultations; make appropriate changes to the measures;
- ▪️ prepare quantitative and qualitative monthly reports, keep track of the beneficiaries and submit them to Kobo in due time, as well as keep records in the book of registrations;
- ▪️ use recommended methodological materials, is engaged in their adaptation;
- ▪️ participates in the creation and distribution of promotional materials for social and psychological activities;
- ▪️ participates in supervisions;
- ▪️ responsible use and storage of the equipment provided;
- ▪️ continually improve their professional competence;
- ▪️ be guided in their activities by the basic ethical principles of professional psychological work and follow to basic humanitarian standards during employment;
- ▪️ other orders of PSS coordinator/Lead psychologist of the project.
Required Educational Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Requires university education (master, specialist) with a relevant subject and field experience.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- ▪️ At least 2 years work experience in the field of psychological health, direct provision of psychological health services is desirable;
- ▪️ At least 2 years of individual counseling experience;
- ▪️ Training experience;
- ▪️ Experience in mental health and psychosocial support during emergency response, including support to victims of gender-based violence;
- ▪️ Familiarity with international standards in MHPSS, including IASC Guidelines and evidence-based interventions is highly desirable;
- ▪️ Knowledge of international standards practices and scientific evidence;
- ▪️ Good knowledge Ukrainian and Russian languages and preferable basic khowledge of English;
- ▪️ Good Computer skills (MS Word и Excel);
- ▪️ Humanitarian emergency experience will be an advantage.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria may send in their application along with a copy of their CV, with full contact address, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with additional information.