Женевський центр з врядування у секторі безпеки (DCAF) шукає Адміністративного та фінансового менеджера для реалізації проекту Проекту стратегічної підтримки реформування Національної поліції України (ПСПР-НПУ). Дедлайн - 13 грудня 2019 року. (далі - англ.).
Location: Project office in Kyiv, Ukraine
Starting date: 1st February 2020 or upon mutual agreement
Duration: 33 months national service contract. The contract is a subject to an annual renewal based on the availability of funds.
The administrative and finance officer responsible for the administrative and finance management related duties in the office. S/he will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire office team. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses in close coordination with the DCAF PSRC-NPU Project Team.
Key areas of operation:
- Perform all financial, administrative, procurement and logistic related tasks facilitating the functioning of the DCAF Project Office in compliance with the DCAF`s rules and procedures;
- Organizing PSRC-NPU Project related events, expert missions, study visits, other;
- Collaborate closely with the Office’ and DCAF`s PSRC – NPU Project teams to provide comprehensive and up to date financial and office related information;
- Support Project activities in close coordination with the Project Team in Geneva;
- Monitor media and other published reports from relevant institutions;
- Perform desk research;
- Translate and proofread project related documents;
- Any other activities related to the Project`s implementation;
- In charge of the office safety rules (e.g. anti-fire safety procedures and other).
- University degree with specialized certification in Personnel Administration, Accounting and/or Finance, Economics, Law, International relations;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in assisting project management including financial aspects, and the organisation of conferences, workshops and training activities, is an asset;
- Computer literacy (in MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in written and spoken of both the English and the Ukrainian (both oral and written) is mandatory. Knowledge of Russian languages is an asset.
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage a busy and varied work programme;
- Proactive, flexible, detail-oriented approach to tasks, and a service minded approach to supporting operations in the field.
- Good collaboration and communication skills, ability to build good working relations with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- a rewarding, dynamic and challenging work experience
- the chance to be part of a multicultural team of supportive, hardworking and values-driven people
- the chance to contribute to improving security of states and their people within a framework of democratic governance, the rule of law, and respect for human rights
If you think you are a good match for DCAF and the position advertised, please send your application to ECArecruitment@dcaf.ch by 13th December 2019 with the subject heading PSRC-NPU Project `ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCE OFFICER (AFO – 100%)`, enclosing:
- a one-page motivational statement in English describing your relevant experience and what you can bring to DCAF,
- a concise CV (maximum two pages).
DCAF is committed to equality of opportunity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of sex, age, disability, gender identity, religion, or ethnicity.
Individuals who seek to serve with DCAF in any individual capacity will be required, if short-listed, to complete a self-attestation stating that they have not committed, been convicted of, nor prosecuted for, any criminal offence and have not been involved, by act or omission, in the commission of any violation of international human rights law or international humanitarian law.
Please note that only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.