U-LEAD – Програма для України з розширення прав і можливостей на місцевому рівні, підзвітності та розвитку шукає кваліфікованого фахівця на заміщення посади Social Media and Visibility Advisor (консультанта з соціальних мереж та обізнаності). Дедлайн – 8 грудня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування – у розділі «Вакансії»
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Kyiv is seeking for
U-LEAD | Ukraine – Local Empowerment, Accountability and Development Programme is looking for a qualified staff member to fill the position of a Social Media and Visibility Advisor to work in Kyiv 100%
The Social Media and Visibility Advisor will join the Monitoring and Communications Team within the U-LEAD Directorate. This team is steering and advising on monitoring and reporting the Programme’s activities, U-LEAD visibility in all media sources, as well as internal and external Programme and reform communication. Coordination with U-LEAD and GIZ staff in Kyiv as well as U-LEAD regional offices in all 24 oblasts of Ukraine, national ministries, media representatives, EU Delegation to Ukraine, Embassies etc. is required for ensuring effective communication and visibility of the Programme.
U-LEAD with Europe is a multi-donor programme of the European Union and its Member States Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Poland and Sweden. It supports the Ukrainian government in implementing the decentralisation and regional policy reforms and empowers municipalities to fulfil their new tasks and functions for the benefit of local citizens.
Editorial planning and content management for U-LEAD with Europe social media channels, such as Facebook and twitter based on communicating measures, facts & figures, success stories and content marketing of key messaging;
Maintenance and further development of the U-LEAD website, Facebook page and twitter account as well as other social media channels;
Prepare and provide text and visual contents for print and online products, including decentralisation website, announcements, news reports, newsletters, articles, presentations, infographics etc.
Maintain and further develop the U-LEAD photo archive
Coordinate maintenance and further development of a content database and photo pool for U-LEAD success stories
Organisation of measures and events on reform communication and mainstreaming reform communication topics in U-LEAD’s online and social media channels as well as print products.
Support in further development and execution of the U-LEAD communication strategy
Ensure compliance with visibility guidelines of U-LEAD’s donors and coordinate closely with relevant units in U-LEAD to ensure a consistent programme communication
- MA or post-graduate degree in journalism, PR and communications or in a related field
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a comparable position or in a PR/ communications agency working with the public sector
Broad experience with maintaining and developing social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter
Proven skills in online content management, marketing and campaigns
- Proven skills in photography (including post production) and video journalism, with experience of photo and video editing
- Solid skills in writing and editing English and Ukrainian content for various channels
- Experience with donor-funded international development projects and programmes is an asset
- Basic knowledge of crisis communications and contingencies for politically sensitive communications and issues
- Team player with excellent intercultural competences
- Strong organisational, planning and managerial competences
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation and organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly and independently, often under tight deadlines
- High level of discretion, integrity and sense of tone
- Aptitude for assessing material and content of politically sensitive nature
- Willingness to travel in Ukraine and work remotely outside office hours
Starting 15.01.2020. Full-time position with 40-hours working week. The contract duration is until the end of June 2020. Prolongation possible.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
We are looking forward to your application in English or German, comprising your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation to apply for the job until 8th of December 2019 to HRemail@example.com.